Amazon Price: INR 10,990.00 (as of 21/03/2018 2:45 pm –
- Brand: TomTom
- Model: 1EN5.127.00
- Model Year: 2016
- Item Weight: 213 g
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.9 x 9.3 cm
- Item model number: 1EN5.127.00
- Memory Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Additional Features: Navigate Easily with Crisp, Sharp Graphics and Intuitive User Menus, Stay Up-to-date on Road Changes with Free Map Updates for Lifetime, 16:9 Resistive Widescreen, Number of City Maps – 7300, Display Size – 5 inch
- Screen Size: 5 Inches
- Batteries Included: No
- Supports Bluetooth Technology: Yes
Tomtom the Great.
5 people found this helpful.
Sturdy product. Good pic quality n sound. Easy set up. Dashboard mount a good option. Fully charged battery can run the gps more than an hour. Touch sensitivity good but not like our android phones. Needs updates to catch the relatively newer places. Can connect to satellites quite quickly. Nice product.
4 Star for Seller, -1 for Product
2 people found this helpful.
Seller is absolutely nice in shipping it fast, though the product did not meet the standards and quality as compared to google maps for India Maps, most of the famous places are not found in the tom tom, better go with google maps (Smart Phone) for Indian Maps. Though, Seller is genuine.
Excellent navigation device
Covers almost everything, I was able to search even my village, small rural areas in karnataka…found it extremely useful…quick updates available….great package overall…
Not upto the mark
Product quality is good…..but, unable to find/track some major places like Akshardham etc. in GPS …within Delhi NCR 👎👎👎🖕🖕🖕
Poor quality maps and symbols:
the quality of indian map is poor. International boundaries are not accurate as google map. Google map is far better than tomtom, as we can use satellite imagery and more roads in google map.
Good… Maps updated…. With ease…. Value for money…!!