Amazon Price: INR 8,999.00 (as of 19/06/2018 9:34 am –
- OS: Android
- RAM: 2 GB
- Item Weight: 136 g
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 0.9 x 7.2 cm
- Item model number: XT1602
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth
- Connectivity technologies: 4G LTE (B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 40) , GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Special features: 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, Camera with dual LED flash, 10W rapid charger, Water-repellent nano-coating, GPS
- Other camera features: 5MP
- Form factor: Touchscreen Phone
- Weight: 135 Grams
- Colour: Black
- Battery Power Rating: 2800
- Whats in the box: Handset, Battery, Get Start Guide, Headset, Wall Charger, Warranty Card and Legal Guide
Good value for money purchase
Bought this phone as a secondary phone, works just as well as my other phone which cost 20k+. Great camera, enough RAM to keep me happy – I’ve even managed to play some HD games like WGT golf without any real impact on phone performance. Only downside is that it gets a little juddery when the battery gets low. Decent battery life; only need to charge it once a day.
this has the best day to day performance and battery life at this …
this has the best day to day performance and battery life at this price with excellent software for this price
Lenovo Failed and Cheated as No Upgrade to Nougat
Moto G4 Play (owned by Lenovo) is good in terms of Voice clarity, Battery management, performance and removable battery. I appreciate Amazon for timely and safe delivery of this product. I am writing this review after using it for 1 Year.
Awesome mobile in this price range
Working good .. feeling good..thanks Amazon and moto
Budget phone with Moto + Amazon Assured Quality
Bought @ 7,499/- . Amazon service is awesome. Early delivery & brand new product. About the phone…
Good Product in this price
Excellent product good battery back up when battery saving mode is on, no other problem all are very good
good for basic use
I ordered the mobile 14 th june but got it deliverd in 21 june. Packaging was good. Coming to the product , if you need a smartphone for your daily needs with some casual gaming then go for it blindly. Battery backup is so far i would say satisfactory. Camera is good at day light. You can’t expect more at this price unless you buy mi smartphone. But you won’t regret buying this phone.
Happy to write a review about the "Moto G Play
Happy to write a review about the “Moto G Play, 4th Gen (Black)” Product. It was nice product to buy and use. I brought after few months 2nd piece too..