Amazon Price: INR 24,990.00 (as of 20/08/2018 5:02 pm –
The Lenovo Phab Plus's 17.27cm (6.8) Full HD display with IPS technology is not just big, it's also clever. With a crisp 326 ppi resolution.You can do so much more with the Lenovo Phab Plus, and it's got the battery power to match.There's also a front-facing 5-megapixel wide-angle lens to help you master the art of the selfie.
- OS: Android
- RAM: 2 GB
- Item Weight: 540 g
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 0.8 x 9.7 cm
- Item model number: PHAB Plus
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot
- Connectivity technologies: GSM, 3G, UMTS, LTE, WiFi
- Special features: Call facility
- Other camera features: Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama,Secondary 5 MP
- Form factor: Touchscreen
- Weight: 540 Grams
- Colour: Gunmetal Platinum
- Battery Power Rating: 3500
- Whats in the box: Phablet, Charger and User Manual
Really a very good phablet for a very reasonable price
Really a very good phablet for a very reasonable price. Battery, display , sound and everything is good. No doubt with the quality. Only the minus feature is the android interface it has. Android interface is not customised like samsung phones. And also lenovo is not releasing any new updates. It is still with old android 5.1. other than these , no other problems. the hardware quality of the phablet is very good. May be in remote cases, it has some problems. I am using it from past one year and very happy with it.
It’s a good phone. Make use of GPS/data connectivity effectively will …
It’s a good phone. Make use of GPS/data connectivity effectively will give you more than one full day of battery. Good for watching movies. Great sound quality. If you are looking for mobile + tablet to use as both then it is good for the price.